Sunday, September 22, 2013

Trade -ins Accepted on Certain Models

My aim, over the past 14 years has been to make the best concertinas I can make. I haven't been in the market to trade in used instruments. However, I realise that well-made concertinas are not inexpensive. I would like to help out in this regard. Other makers are giving full purchase price of a Rochelle purchased from them to be applied to the purchase price of a new concertina. For a limited number of instruments I am offering this:

I will give credit of a Rochelle, in good condition, as a trade-in towards any concertina I make. The amount I give will be determined by the price of the model concertina they select. In other words 10% of the final purchase price of any model. A Session Box would get a $230 reduction in price, and other Italian-reeded concertinas models a 10% trade-in credit on the price of that model. The Heritage model, with the current price of approximately $4300 would receive a $430 credit on the purchase price. Your Rochelle would be sent to me two weeks before the shipping date of the new instrument for me to make sure it is in good working order. The invoice would be sent to the purchaser with the 10% reduction applied. This offer would is good for the first three people who apply for it, only. If you are interested, please e-mail me at fedgley@cogeco.ca .

No comments:

Post a Comment