Saturday, September 22, 2012

Flee as a Bird - New CD from Frank Edgley



I have posted pictures of the cover art for my newest CD. The CD contains music from Ireland, Scotland, Northumberland and Lancashire. All tunes are played on two of my Edgley concertinas. It is mostly a solo CD with guitar, and piano accompanyment, with mandolin and fiddle on four of the thirteen tracks. It has been professionally recorded by David Mosher at his "By the Lake Studio, and mastered at "Big Sky." I'm very pleased with their work and can recommend them to anyone. If you would like a copy of this CD, please e-mail me at fedgley@cogeco.ca, or send me a cheque or cash in the amount of $17 which will cover the CD, and postage for anywhere in North America.. All CDs will be shipped in a padded envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment